|   US Phone: (323) 908-6730  |  Nica Phone: (505) 2568-2498

Nicaragua Real Estate newsletters

Nicaragua Real Estateolden Coastline of Nicaragua - March 2007

Last month's headline article in Nicaragua's La Prensa newspaper dubbed both Tola and San Juan del Sur the "golden coastlines" of Nicaragua. These regions have been recognized as the future of coastal tourism and real estate investment and with the help of new infrastructure improvements continued growth is expected.

We want to take this opportunity to keep you updated on developments in Nicaragua and hope to see you down here soon.

Aurora Beachfront Team

Nicaragua Real Estate

Golden Coastline

Although Tola and San Juan del Sur were unknown to the world just a few years ago, they are now getting a lot of attention from foreign and local investors due to their natural beauty and stunning landscape. San Juan del Sur and Tola together represent 96 kilometers of "golden coastline" and have a total of 68 projects which have generated close to $2 million dollars in tax revenue just last year.

Both Eduardo Holmann and Loida Garcia, mayors of these two cities, believe that the key to growing investment in the area is the development of infrastructure projects. According to their estimates this could bring over $26 million dollars (485 million cordobas) in tax revenue and create over 16,000 jobs over the next 5 years.

The most important of all these infrastructure development projects has been identified as the coastal highway, a road that will link Costa Rica's tourism industry with Nicaragua's. There is a great deal of optimism based on early meetings with the new government that they will espouse projects like the coastal highway in order to boost further the most important industry, tourism.

Nicaragua Real Estate

Cala Azul

Cala Azul is a new ocean front project 5 minutes north of San Juan del Sur that has recently began pre-selling. This project is a beach resort that will operate under tax incentive law 306. The project is being designed and built by the same architect and builder of Pelican Eyes. We see this project as another opportunity for great appreciation for those who choose to get in early.

You can own one of the townhomes or condos that occupy less than 20% of the 40 acre property, with a vibrant town of San Juan del Sur del Sur just five minutes away. The remaining 80% of the property are hills and valleys covered with tropical forest. With this environmentally respectful blend of luxury homes, amenities, preserved forest and gardens, your private resort will set a new standard for exotic comfort and land stewardship. Prices start at $174,600 for one bedroom units and 10% discounts are being offered for early bird investors. Reserve one today!!

Nicaragua Real Estate

El Encanto

Located on the residential northern edge of San Juan del Sur is a 350 acre development called El Encanto, ("enchantment" in Spanish). From its private entrance the property climbs up to its highest point on its main ridge almost 1000 feet above sea level.

There are stunning views to the west of the Pacific Ocean, San Juan del Sur, Costa Rica and 5 other bays along Nicaragua's pristine southern coastline. Ometepe, the island formed by two Volcanoes in Lake Nicaragua, can even be seen to the east from the properties zenith.

El Encanto offers half acre lots starting at $40,000. The project aims to incorporate new trends in architecture, sustainable energy, resource management and reforestation to help keep Nicaragua's southern coast green. One of the main attractions in this new development is its privacy and natural setting within a very short drive or walk to town. Lots can be reserved with $1,000 refundable deposit.

Back to Investor Guide Menu

Nicaragua Real Estate E-mail Newsletter
Receive our Investor Guide
Your email: