|   US Phone: (323) 908-6730  |  Nica Phone: (505) 2568-2498

Nicaragua Real Estateo I need to be present to close my real estate investment in Nicaragua?

Most clients prepare a Power of Attorney that allows a representative to sign for them at the closing. This representative can either be a lawyer, a real estate agent, or anyone living in Nicaragua that the buyer chooses. The power of attorney can be prepared in Nicaragua for a small fee. The power of attorney can also be done outside of Nicaragua and authenticated in Nicaragua.

If you do not prepare a power of attorney it is necessary to be present at the closing.

real estate investment in Nicaragua  

         << Back to FAQ´s